SERVO 45 S HEAVY MOUNTED
Nunan Farm Machinery supplies the SERVO 45 S heavy mounted reversible plough with reinforced tilting trestle, up to 350 HP to Limerick, Cork, Clare and Kerry.
For tractors up to 350 hp Increasingly powerful tractors operate mounted ploughs with up to six furrows. Fast road travel and large inter-body spacing demand a robust headstock, powerful turnover mechanism and box-section plough beam.
Headstock SERVO 45 S up to 350 hp
- The full-length mounting axle can be adjusted to four positions and has an anti-twist lock. Correct positioning on the tractor and optimum clearance at all times.
- Double mounting axle bearing on SERVO 45 S as option, standard on 6-furrow version.
- One bracket surrounds the plough beam with a large contact area for optimum transfer of forces to the beam.
- SERVO 45 S diameter 150 mm.
- The reversing unit made from tempered cast steel is not welded to the turnover shaft. The hydraulic hoses pass through the hollow shaft preventing trapping of the hoses during reversing.
- The heavy-duty tapered roller bearings are reliably protected from dirt and locked with an adjustable castellated nut.
- Beam angle is adjusted using two turnbuckles.
Three top link positions
Including two slotted holes for faster penetration and lower linkage control. The extra-thick top link retention plate is hardened and guarantees a snug fit for the top link pin.
The tempered leg mounting brackets have a large clamping surface to resist high stress. The bracket surrounds the plough beam with a large contact area for optimum transfer of forces to the beam.