As with all McHale machines the McHale F5500 fixed chamber round baler has been designed with the demands of today’s farmer and contractors in mind. This common sense approach to design ensures that machine operation is kept simple and user friendly.
Features like progressive greasing and oiling and drop floor unblocking system, when combined with high specification components ensure long life, reliability and a machine that is rugged enough to handle the toughest of crop and ground conditions.
Standard Features on the F5500 Round Baler include:
- 2.1 Metre Pick Up
- Drop Floor Unblocking System
- 15 Knife Chopper System
- Heavy Duty Rollers with a Specifically Designed Sealing System
- High Quality Chains and Bearings
- Progressive Greasing and Oiling
- User Friendly Electronics
The F5500 Round Baler delivers a machine which is loaded with features and rugged enough to handle the toughest of crop and ground conditions.