The new McHale Fusion 4 range has been developed with a focus on operator comfort and machine performance, while still ensuring the renowned simplicity and reliability is maintained.
Our specialist team of engineers have maximised machine intake and output, increased bale density and reduced maintenance intervals to ensure the Fusion 4 range of machines surpasses all your baling and wrapping expectations. These levels of comfort, when paired with proven features such as the patented bale transfer system and the vertical wrapping ring, enable the McHale Fusion 4 range of machines to offer durability, reliability and high-output to the end user.
• 2.1 m Profi-Flo Pick-Up
• 25 Knife Heavy Duty Feed Rotor
• Drop Floor Unblocking System
• 18 Roller Bale Chamber
• 50 & 55 mm Bale Chamber Bearings (55 mm bearings fitted to rollers with long shafts and double sprockets)
• 1¼” Chain on the Bale Chamber
• Automatic Progressive Greasing System
• Film or Net Binding
• Automatic Oiling System
• ISOBUS Compatibility
• Vertical Wrapping Ring with Film Break Sensors
• 560/60-22.5 Tyres
The concept of putting film on the barrel of the bale is known as “Film binding technology.”
- The plastic, which is applied to the barrel of the bale forms an additional layer of wrap across the largest surface of the bale, whilst also binding the bale together.
- The film which is applied to the barrel of the bale can be stretched to approximately 20%, a higher ratio than what can be achieved with net wrap. This additional layer of film on the barrel of the bale provides higher quality silage as the film can be stretched more than net. This in turn, expels more air, resulting in better silage quality.
- By using film to bind the bale together, recycling is made easier as the farmer is only left with one form of waste to recycle and can avoid the unpleasant and time consuming job of separating net from the plastic.
PATENTED BALE TRANSFER
When the bale is bound in the bale chamber, the bale chamber splits horizontally. As the top section of the bale chamber moves up, the lower section of the bale chamber simultaneously moves up and out, transferring the bale onto the wrapping platform.
The McHale Fusion 4 Plus is fitted with ISOBUS as standard. For customers without an ISOBUS tractor, an optional ISO-PLAY 7 or ISO-PLAY 12 terminal can be used. Through the ISOBUS tractor’s terminal or McHale’s ISO-PLAY consoles, the operator is provided with clear indicators of machine performance and allows for increased levels of monitoring, through the graphic display.